Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pre-Planning

I decided that it was high time that I did this. Since there are so many places where I would like to travel to, so many books that I would like to read, and so many movies that I would like to watch, I need to make comprehensive lists of them all. Of course, I doubt I can remember thing in one go, so this is a list that will be continuously updated.

TRAVEL

U.S.A.
-New York
-Washington D.C.
-Seattle
-Los Angeles
-San Francisco
-Houston
-Austin
-Orlando
-Miami
-New Orleans
-Chicago
-Columbus
-Detroit
-Santa Ana
-San Jose
-San Diego
-Phoenix
-Salt Lake City
-Butte
-Boise
-Portland
-Minneapolis
-St. Paul
-St. Louis
-Tallahassee
-Nashville
-Providence
-New Haven
-Philadelphia
-Boston

Canada:
-Vancouver
-Victoria Island
-Toronto
-Saskatchewan
-Ontario

Europe:
-Oxford
-London
-Cambridge
-Sussex
-Dublin
-Welsh
-Scotland
-Prague
-Florence
-Milan
-Rome
-Venice
-Luxembourg
-Berlin
-Moscow
-St. Petersburg
-Munich
-Vienna
-Paris
-Geneva
-Madrid
-Barcelona
-Oslo
-Stockholm
-Denmark
-Brussels
-Copenhagen (yes, falls in the Denmark category)

Asia:
-Beijing
-Shanghai
-Kyoto
-Osaka
-Tokyo
-Seoul
-Pyongyang (good luck with that one)
-Hanoi
-Saigon
-Phnom Penh
-Angkor Wat
-Burma
-Bali
-Mumbai
-Hong Kong
-Singapore
-Siberia
-Mongolia

Australia / New Zealand:
-Sydney
-Melbourne
-NZ

Middle East:
-Dubai
-Kabul
-Mecca
-Jerusalem
-Bethany

Africa:
-Cairo
-Rwanda
-Cape Town

No comments:

Post a Comment