Monday, April 20, 2009

Two Steps Forward

Have you ever realized how hard it is to coordinate your face? I mean, try smiling to your left and winking your right eye. Or vice-versa. Doing it at the same time, not just smiling, freezing the smile, and then winking.

Random fact: Americans spend $20 billion on ice-cream each year. $10 billion can solve world hunger. Therefore, Americans should stop eating ice-cream and start donating money. (Gotten from a senior project presentation)

Prom was fantastic. Dinner (sushi) was fabulous. We got ice-cream on the house. Green tea. And the Tropicana Roll (salmon and mango) was amazing.

I have a problem saying names. Britain's Got Talent's winner two or so seasons back is named Paul Potts. Except I kept calling him Pol Pot. So not good. And my little cousin, five, didn't even understand the reference, and he kept laughing, saying, "Haha, Pol Pot, that's funn-nee." Not really; it's sad that I confuse a man with talent with a man who kills his own people.

So I'm in the same class. Again. I really dislike this class. Or more correctly, I intensely dislike the teacher, and the sub today is no better.

No comments:

Post a Comment